TOGETHER WE TROT
This Thanksgiving, runners and walkers are invited to join the 28th Annual Forma Gym Turkey Trot on a 5k and 10k Run/Walk, Kids Fun Run, or 26.2 Run/Ride. With more families in need than ever, the Forma Gym Turkey Trot supports local food banks to help feed our communities. Due to the pandemic, they are serving people in need on a much larger scale and greatly need our help.
- 1 in 4 people receiving emergency food are children
- 270,0000 people are served by the Contra Costa & Solano Food Bank EVERY MONTH
- 500,000 people are served by Second Harvest of Silicon Valley EVERY MONTH
Embrace a wonderful local holiday tradition and register now to support local food banks. #TogetherWeTrot
HOW IT WORKS
1) Register for the race. Choose from 5k, 10k, Kids Fun Run, or 26.2 Run/Ride.
2) Any time during Thanksgiving week (11/23/20 - 11/29/2020), complete your run/walk/ride and log your time and distance via the link provided.
3) All participants receive a short-sleeve technical shirt, race sticker, and race bib shipped directly to your front door.