World Day of Prayer
Join forces with people around the world
World Day of Prayer is a 24-hour prayer vigil and meditation. 2018 marks the 25th anniversary of the event, and thousands of individuals and communities around the world will come together to affirm and celebrate the true spiritual nature of healing.
Join us for music, prayer, and meditation as we support and strengthen our courage to heal ourselves, our communities, and our world, guided by the affirmation: I am a healing presence.
At Unity of Walnut Creek, you are invited to attend:
- Noon Vigil - Prayer Chaplains will guide a prayer vigil from noon to 1:00 pm with open space for meditation the rest of the day.
- 5:00 pm Unity Village Live Stream – Travel virtually (from our Sanctuary) to Unity Village to enjoy the moving closing ceremonies.
- 6:00 pm Picnic Dinner - Bring a picnic dinner for between activities.
- 7:00 pm Service – Bathe your being in healing energy of crystal bowls, prayers for the world, and optional Qi Gong simple movements, and healing energy from our Unity healing night practitioners and prayer chaplains.
- We’ll close on the lawn with prayers and music for our earth.
Date & Time
September 13, 2018
12:00PM - 9:00PM