Do I Smile or Scream - My Kid is a Teen!
Online Class with East Bay Author
Has your little one who loved you best been replaced by a teen or tween who thinks everything you do is wrong, including breathing?
How you, as the parent, deal with these changes impacts:
- If you take it in stride or if you feel frustrated, overwhelmed, sad or exhausted (It’s not mandatory to feel this way)
- Whether your relationship with your tween or teen stays connected or gets rocky
- How far your tween or teen will take their behavior
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How not to take the changes personally
- Why it’s time to rethink your parenting style
- How to strengthen your relationship with your tween or teen
- A simple technique that you can use at home to deal with the stresses of parenting a teenager
Whether you are a parent, guardian, grandparent, or anyone else who loves a kid on the verge of teenagerhood or is deep in those years, join us!
To register, go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/do-i-smile-or-scream-my-kid-is-a-teen-tickets-73303353303.
About the Instructor:
When Lisa Nichols was going through difficult years as the mother of an out-of-control teen, she had no idea the experience would lead her to become a bestselling author, speaker and mom coach.
In her book, "Surviving Your Out-of-Control Teen: A Mom’s Guide to Loving Your Child Through the Difficult Times While Keeping Your Sanity Intact," Lisa shares her story openly and honestly, including her parenting mistakes.
She also shares a technique that can move you out of fear, desperation and grief, even if you are going through the hardest time of your life. Her book is available at www.survivingyouroutofcontrolteen.com.
Date & Time
November 30, 2019
10:00AM - 11:30AM
Kids & Family Calistoga Danville California Healdsburg Walnut Creek California Contra Costa County East Bay Northern California Lafayette California Northern California Alamo Californa San Francisco Bay Area Pleasant Hill California Concord California Napa Valley